Outdoor telecom 19" rack cabinet Storm Series IP66 enclosure, designed to be placed in outdoor areas, protecting the rack electronic equipment needed for lighting, signage, video surveillance, etc.
The aluminum in combination with the double walls, is the ideal solution for optimum heat management, ensuring performance of electronic equipments.
Outdoor Telecom Rack Storm Series enclosure, designed to be placed in urban or interurban areas, protecting the electronic equipment needed for lighting, signage and video surveillance. Its application range is extended with external telecommunication installations, telephones, computers, weather stations and any other application that needs extra protection.
The Storm Series is characterized by its high resistance to corrosion and wear, ideal for placement in cities and highways, spacious interior; thanks to its construction, achieves greater width and height than the rest.
Provided with approved water repellent injected seals on exterior doors allowing for tightness and stabilising an ideal temperature for placement in areas of extreme temperature or hostile weather environments. Made of stainless steel AISI 304L (EN 14306) with polyester paint finish, and features a handle made of a material highly resistant to vandalism and forced openings. The interior design allows easy placement of racks, mounting plates or separators.
Very good mechanical properties and high resistance to shape distortion.
With water repellent injected seal.
Door retained with stoppers.
The enclosure includes anti-vandalism locks and handles suitable for semicylindrical profile locks.
Maintenance free for life over 30 years.
Delvalle can adapt this design to the measurements required by the client, retaining the fundamentals of insulation, sealing and safety.
• IP66-IP21-IP43-IP55 Norm EN 62208 and EN 60529.
• Maximum IK10 resistance Norm IEC 62262.
• En 61969-3 Mechanical Structures for Electronic Equipment - outdoor enclosures -.
• IEC 60068-2-30 and IEC 60068-2-11.
• Built to CE standards. 2006/95/CE.
• UL approval NºFile E342220.
• Shock resistant against sharp objects EN 60439-5.
• RoHs compliant.
• Maximum voltage 1000 V.
• Temperature resistant: -40°C +100°C (short time +160°C).
• Option silicone gasket: from -60°C to +180°C (short time up to +350°C).
The Outdoor Telecom Rack Storm Series, design, finishing and sealing make it ideal for outdoor use.
As its name suggests its placement is usually on roads, signalling or lighting, and use in weather stations, telecommunications, telephones, fibre optics and video surveillance in urban or interurban areas.
• Designs and pictures available on request.
• Plinths at base for enclosures of any size. They allow enclosures to stand over the floor, with extra room for cable entry. Available 100mm (standard) and 200mm high.
• Stainless steel AISI 316L, EN 1.4404.
• Ventilation KIT (Fan, resistance heating and dual thermostat).
• Graffiti-proof protective paint.
• EMC version according to EEC 89/336 of electromagnetic compatibility.
• Two versions: galvanized steel and painted galvanized steel
• Self-cooled and with ventilation brackets