Hygrostats switch on control cabinet heaters or filterfans when a preset relative humidity is exceeded. The relative humidity is kept above the dew point and the condensation of water on electrical components and the corrosion of unprotected sheet metal is prevented.
Mechanical hygrostats regulate automatically the humidity inside the enclosures, triggering the heater or fan when a preset relative humidity is exceeded.
To prevent condensation on electric and electronic components, the relative humidity is raised above the dew point.
Snap-on mounting on rail 35mm,
- according to EN 50 022
- Housing in PC/ABS alloy
- Standard colour grey RAL 7035
- IP20 protection degree, according to EN 60529
- Screw terminals for electrical connection to wires with sections from 0.75mm2 to 4.0mm2
- Synthetic fibre sensing element
- External knob for setting.5% R.H. indexing, max. 10% R.H.
- Operating temperature from +10 to +60°C
- Storage temperature from -20 to +60°C
- EN 60730-1 and CISPR 14-1 standards applied