Electrical boxes IP67 made of stainless steel AISI 304L, combine ideal characteristics for electrical and electronic applications where safety and perfect seal against dust and water are essential.
New range IP67 wall electrical boxes made of stainless steel AISI 304L & AISI 316L, combine a number of features ideal for electrical and electronic applications where security and perfect sealing against dust and water are essential.
The most popular characteristic is the ease of dismantling by screws, with a revolving left door which allows the performance inside the frame without removal or loss of the door.
Sealing allows total protection against dust and water in the short term of 1 meter deep.
This type of boxes combine corrosion resistance and the highest market impact IK10.
The manufacture of the stainless steel monobloc allows sealing and the maximum resistance.
Supplied with protective film prevents scratches and abrasions during handling.
With flashing channel that avoids contact with the liquid polyurethane gasket.
• IP67 Norm IEC EN 62208 and EN 60529. Submersible 1m for 30 minutes.
• Maximum IK10 resistance Norm IEC 62208 and EN 50102
• CE standards Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/CE.
• UL Nema 4x.
• Maximum voltage 1000 V.
• RoHs compliant.
• Temperature resistant: -40°C +100°C (short time +160°C).
• Option silicone gasket: from -60°C to +180°C (short time up to +350°C).
This combination of strength and sealing characteristics make it ideal for electronic and electrical inner housing equipment in adverse environments outdoors.
• Order by measure based on your needs.
• With a choice of two doors (from 800x600).
• We recommended using our stainless steel IP68 cable gland for cable entry.
• Manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L EN 14404.
• Finished in textured paint other RAL colours on request.
• Mounting plate insulator (Bakelite) or stainless steel.
• EMC electromagnetic protection seal between the frame and the contact surfaces, ensuring a perfect electrical connection. EEC standard 89/336.
|MVAB302015/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||300||200||155||MVAB302015/67|
|MVAB383015/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||380||300||155||MVAB383015/67|
|MVAB383021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||380||300||210||MVAB383021/67|
|MVAB404021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||400||400||210||MVAB404021/67|
|MVAB504021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||500||400||210||MVAB504021/67|
|MVAB505021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||500||500||210||MVAB505021/67|
|MVAB705021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||700||500||210||MVAB705021/67|
|MVAB604021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||600||400||210||MVAB604021/67|
|MVAB605021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||600||500||210||MVAB605021/67|
|MVAB606021/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||600||600||210||MVAB606021/67|
|MVAB806030/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||800||600||300||MVAB806030/67|
|MVAB808030/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||800||800||300||MVAB808030/67|
|MVAB108030/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||1000||800||300||MVAB108030/67|
|MVAB128030/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||1200||800||300||MVAB128030/67|
|MVAB101030/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||1000||1000||300||MVAB101030/67|
|MVAB121230/67||Stainless steel wall enclosure IP67 LUXOR series||1200||1200||300||MVAB121230/67|