Stainless Steel Enclosures AISI 316L
Stainless steel enclosures for harsh & corrosion environments, made in AISI 316L stainless steel – making them ideal for harsh and corrosion environment applications. These wash-down friendly, corrosion resistant enclosures maintain a clean, protects contents against water and dust as well as being able to withstand impact to IK10 specifications and extremes of temperature ranging.The corrosion resistant enclosures certified UL Type 4X Titan Modular Series, Tribeca Free-Standing Series, Luxor Mural Series and Geo Series Junction Boxes affords many advantages over traditional unibody enclosures including:
- Lower weight (less transportation cost)
- Broad assembly area and great accessibility
- Side rear, top and bottom panels, easily removable
- Door opens to 130°
- Delvalle supplies any measurements required including custom built holes and cutouts both for the door, enclosure and mounting plate
- Oil and gas
- Food and beverage processing
Yes, We are Open!
Despite the evolution of the COVID-19, at Delvalle we have taken all the necessary precautions and we continue operating 100% in all our departments and productions plants.