Outdoor rack enclosure and cabinets with or without 19” or 21” rack system, especially designed for outdoor use: thermo-insulated and self-cooling double wall for better protection of the electronics, servers, CCTV, telecommunications, voice, data, fibre optics,... Ideal for protecting electronic equipment against temperature change.
The outdoor enclosure aluminum in combination with the double walls, is the ideal solution for optimum heat management, ensuring performance of electronic equipments.
Cabinet with or without 19” or 21” rack system, especially designed for outdoor use: thermoinsulated and self-cooling double wall for better protection of the electronics, servers, CCTV, telecommunications, voice, data, fibre optics, etc... Ideal for protecting electronic equipment against temperature change. Fitted anti-insect grille to stop flies entering the cabinets.
The interior design allows easy placement of racks, mounting plates, trays, dividers, etc... Equipped with a removable tray for easy cable entry and hole cutting. Includes socket 100 mm, 19 “ frame rack, polyester paint finish (RAL 7035) resistant to corrosion and weathering. Anti-vandalism handle made of black duralumin with a key lock.
• Aluminium Outdoor Rack: Improves cooling and lighter.
• Galvanized Outdoor Rack: a cheaper alternative.
• Stainless Steel Outdoor Rack: consult details and prices.
The best system of telecommunication rack cabinets on the market.
Earthquake and vibration control.
Thermo insulated and self-cooled.
Approved water resistant sealing and UL certified, on exterior doors.
Maximum security against vandalism and lever forced opening.
• From IP43 to IP66 . Norm IEC EN 62208 and EN 60529/10.91.
• 2006/95/CE - EN 50102 - Maximum voltage 1000 V
• Temperature resistant: -40°C +100°C (short time +160°C).
• Option silicone gasket: from -60°C to +180°C (short time up to +350°C).
• EN61969-3 Mechanical Structures for Electronic Equipment and Outdoor Enclosures.
• UL Nema 4x, 12, 1, 3r by request. Nº File E342220.
Ideal for outdoor computer placement, weather stations, telecommunications, CTV, ETSI, fibre optics, security and video surveillance, traffic light controls, street lighting or any other application that needs extra outdoor protection.
For outdoor use in areas experiencing extreme temperatures or harsh environments.
• Delvalle can design a specific solution to the client’s requirements while retaining the fundamentals of thermal insulation, sealing, safety and easy installation.
• 19” or 21”, depending on rack support position.
• Ventilation KIT: Fan, dual thermostat and resistance heater.
• Several options in Roof ventilation.
• 200 mm plinth at base.
• Possibility of including air conditioning equipment attached to one side or the roof.
• Can also be suppled without a frame rack but with trays.
• Handle with locking system.
• Available with 1 or 2 doors.
• Full range of accessories available.
• Degree of protection: up to IP65.
• The tray can includes micro cuts for later placement of different options.